Call us for a free Estimate: (816) 521-8521
Kansas City's Premier Drywall Company
Licensed & Insured Contractor
After my appointment, how soon can I expect my estimate?
- Typically by 8:00pm of that same day you will have your estimate sent to you via email. In some instances, an estimate can take up to 48 hours.
Am I required to make a down payment or any type of deposit prior to you starting any work?
- No payment is required prior to starting any work. We will email you an invoice upon completion, and include any adjustments for additional work requested that was not included in the original quoted amount.
What method of payment is accepted?
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, Discover, and American Express credit and debit cards. There is a small processing fee associated with credit card charges that will be disclosed on your invoice.
Who do I make payments to?
- Please write out any checks to: LaRock Construction LLC
- Checks can be given to our corresponding Project Manager or Foreman.
- Or checks can be mailed to the following address:
LaRock Construction LLC
1108 N Scott Ave
Belton, MO. 64012
Can I make changes once you have started?
- Yes, this is your project and we are committed to providing you 100% customer satisfaction. Just let us know what changes you would like to make and we will adjust the final invoice accordingly. We strongly uphold honest, integrity, and treating our customers like family, rest assured we will not hike up the final costs for any changes.
What if I see something I don't like or your guys forgot to do?
- Let us know what you do not like and we will make sure to fix it to your expectations. Similarly, if we forget to do something, just let us know and we will make sure to get it completed as soon as possible.
Do I get a warranty with my services?
- Yes, most projects that we complete carry a 12 month warranty as long as any damages are not due to some other issues not relevant to the services we provide, or have experienced extreme or extraordinary conditions. Please consult your LaRock Construction representative with any warranty claims.
When will you return to complete my project?
- More often than not, we will make multiple trips to your project. Typically in between trips we will wait 24 hours before our next trip to your project in order to allow the joint compound to fully dry and produce optimal results.
Do you work weekends?
- Yes, we do work weekends depending on the project. If it is rushed, we will work both Saturdays and Sundays, otherwise only Saturdays. We typically do not work on major holidays such as Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.
Is there anything I can do to ensure my home gets the best quality work possible?
- Yes, in the cold months please try to keep the work area warm to let the joint compound dry. You do not want to let the joint compound freeze over because this will cause a myriad of issues. The recommended temperature range for the winter months is a minimum of 69 degrees Fahrenheit and a maximum of 82 degrees Fahrenheit which can be achieved with a fuel heater or electrical space heater.
©LaRock Construction LLC. All Rights Reserved. | 1108 N. Scott Ave. Belton, MO
Phone: (816) 521-8521 | Email: email@example.com